For any Managerial Vacancies please send all details to the association specifying all relevant information:
Date of Publishing:
All details should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Vassos Kilanis clearly mentioning ‘Hospitality Managerial Vacancy’
- FOOD & BEVERAGE CONTROLLER – PROTARAS
An established four star hotel in Protaras is looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Controller who will be responsible to oversee cost and usage of the company’s food stock.
- Monitor Cost and Quality of food and beverage deliveries
- Organize controlling system
- Analysis of Purchase & Consumption
- Recipe Costing
- Menu Pricing
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 years’ experience in food and beverage
Please email your cvs at email@example.com
E COMMERCE MANAGER – PROTARAS
An established four star hotel in Protaras is looking to recruit an e commerce manager who will be responsible to maximize the online growth and presence of the hotel.
- Responsible for all internet bookings
- Prepare online marketing plans
- Manage website, blog and social media pages
- Email Marketing
- Develop brand awareness
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 2 years experience in the hospitality online market
Please email your cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Reference:||Food & Beverage Manager – Luxury Resort – Samoa (Polynesia) €35,000 NET|
|Job Title:||Food & Beverage Manager – Luxury Resort – Samoa (Polynesia) €35,000 NET|
|Location:||Samoa – Polynesia|
|Establishment:||Luxury Hotel Resort|
|Start Date & Duration:||March / April 2016|
Food & Beverage Manager – Luxury Resort – Samoa (Polynesia) €35,000 NET Our client is soon to open their newest luxury resort located on its own private island in Samoa – Polynesia.
The development features a mix of hotel suites and private villa accommodation, as well as conference, retail and restaurant precincts, a water sports pavilion, wedding venue and bar.
Samoa is an independent nation comprising the westernmost group of the Samoan Islands, in Polynesia.
Samoa lays East of Australia and South West of Hawaii
Many of its islands have reef-bordered beaches and rugged, rain forested interiors with gorges and waterfalls. The islands include Upolu, home to most of Samoa’s population, and Savai’i, one of the largest islands in the South Pacific. The others range from islets with small villages to uninhabited wildlife sanctuaries.
The resort is currently in per-opening/training phase and we are seeking to recruit an experienced F&B Manager to join the team.
- Responsible for food and beverage service in all per-determined service areas
- To work in co-ordination with the Executive Chef for the development of new menus and menu changes in terms of price, portion size, add on, etc.,
- Plan for and schedule manpower, equipment and supply requirements for the F&B service department
- Improve employee productivity and food quality by selecting the most flexible facility design and the best layout and equipment
- Responsible for hiring of best talents in the department. Training the staff to meet the organisational standards through the Training Manager.
- Determine and evaluate menu planning, style, design, marketing effectiveness and pricing for the best competitive advantage
- Formulate and adapt sample forms for easier planning, purchasing, pricing, safety and recipe development activities
- Assess profitability by comparing budgeted F&B costs with actual costs based on standard recipes and recipe costs
- Consult with the Executive Chef and decide the price structure for various items in the menu in relation to competition and guest feedback
- Recommend food and beverage service standards and specifications in clear relation to industry standard, Hotel policy and external competition
- Originate and approve the general stores requisition, beverage requisition and the kitchen requisition as per weekly/ daily schedules planned.
- Maintain par stocks for silverware, china, linen, dry food stuff, stationary and non-alcoholic beverages. Also, to revise these par stocks as per seasonal changes
- Recommend the periodic purchase of special items both domestic and imported
You will work in close consultation with the General Manager & Executive Chef to deliver the best possible service.
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a F&B Manager in a 4 or 5 star Hotel or Luxury Cruise Ship line.
Excellent English Language skills both oral and written
Commitment to agree to a minimum 3 year contract.
Benefits & Remuneration
Base salary in the region of €35,000.00 NET
Fully services single (not shared) accommodation with all amenities provided
Meals on duty
Private Medical Insurance
Annual return air ticket to your home country
To apply please submit a full CV ( include your telephone number and Skype ID) together with a cover letter and a recent photograph of yourself